play my favourite song.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Now I'm like freaking pissed off and freaking tired!

I'm pissed cause' my tuitee cancelled tuition again! Like the other time when I wanted to stay in school but rushed home cause' of tuition and he had to cancel it when I was on my way! ARGH I REALLY WANT TO FREAKING KILL HIM! And he was the one who DIE DIE requested for tuition today since he has a test tomorrow and now he doesn't want it anymore. I messaged him and told him I'm already on my way home and maybe we should just have tuition but he say DIE DIE CANNOT!! I'll plan and see how I can kill him coming Sunday MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

Anyway I'm like really scared of donating blood now. I used to be ok earlier but the previous time I fainted and it took me around 1 year to face my fear and (*ignore* finally come down to the void deck) donate blood again. But guess what, I fainted again just now! It was freaking embarrassing and I ask the lady and she said my blood cannot be used even though it's ALMOST FULL! Hais, I wasted 1 hour waiting and an almost full packet of blood! I want to drink it back (HAA)!!! Cher was like why you keep fainting one so funny! Ya, I asked the nice doctor and he said some people cannot take the sudden drop in blood pressure and will faint so next time I can be better prepared by eating and drinking enough water before going, sleep well. But I did all CAN! Cause' of the previous time I decided that this time I will eat/drink/sleep well before going and I still fainted. I guess it'll take me a while before I start donating blood again cause' now I'm really scared. The experience was scary and I could actually feel that I'm going to faint and tell the nurse about it before I actually black out! S C A R Y ! ! !

I'm feeling really tired now but I reckon it's due to laziness and shall take a nap! Whee when I wake up I'll see my new/hips/touchscreen handphone my dad chose for me WOOOOTS! I love technology!